Hestan Professional Grade
Stainless Steel Cleaner
NanoBond’s molecular titanium cooking surface is extra durable and exceptionally easy to clean. To maintain your NanoBond’s original brilliance, we recommend occasionally using a soft cleanser like Hestan Professional Grade Cleaner. Hestan Cleaner easily removes any bluing, which results from cooking oils becoming trapped on the nano layers. This is actually a sign they are doing their job and protecting the pan’s core. Hestan Cleaner is specially-formulated to restore your NanoBond’s titanium luster.
How to Care for NanoBond
Please refer to the use and care manual provided with your cookware and on our website
- Everyday cleaning is dish soap and a non-scratch scrub sponge.
- NanoBond is dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn stains and food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a soft cleanser or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Occasionally, you may experience a bluing or mottling of the surface of the NanoBond due to high heat and oil. This is the NanoBond surface doing its job of protecting the stainless steel. Simply use a cleanser such as Bar Keeper’s Friend or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner, with a scrub sponge and your NanoBond will be restored to its original brilliance. Scrubbing with a lemon half will also remove bluing.
- Do not use knives to cut food in your cookware.
- Take precaution and always use oven mitts as the handles will get hot in use.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- Net weight 10oz (284 grams)
- Clean, shines and polishes surfaces to a smooth finish.
- Eco friendly
- Made in the USA
- Item #03984
Water and mineral stains, oxidation, bluing, black streaks, rust, mold, mildew, tarnish and soap scum. Leaves surfaces clean and smooth to the touch.
- Hestan NanoBond cookware
- BBQ grills
- Glass surfaces
- Hestan stainless steel
- Grill grates
- Stove tops
- Stainless steel surfaces and cookware
- Do not use on aluminum cookware.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Contains: LAS Complex CAS# 27176-87-0, Surfactant CAS#68436-49-3, Silica Flour CAS# 14808-60-7
Remove food remnants from surface prior to applying product. Apply to surface with a dry or damp cloth, paper towel or Scotch-Brite brand non-scratch sponge. Press firmly, focusing on a 2-3 inch area at a time while loosening stain with a rubbing action. Rinse with water until residue free. Repeat until surface is clean and sparkling.