- 14 global patents
- Highest standards for fit and finish
- 400% stronger than stainless steel
- 35% better heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware
- 100% toxin-free
- Scratch resistant, stain resistant and easy to clean
- Lifetime warranty and a lifetime of beauty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Induction friendly
- Named “Most innovative” and “Most Durable” Cookware by Good Housekeeping
Transform your cookware.
Chef Corey Lee and his staff at In Situ (San Francisco) cooked with one of these
NanoBond pans for six months. At over 100 dishes per day, that’s 14,000+ sears,
sautés and reductions - and countless whisks, scrapes and slams. And it cleaned
up bright as new for each shift.
To put it in perspective, that usage equates to 40 years in a home kitchen. So NanoBond should serve you beautifully for decades, if not generations.
Contact a Hestan cookware expert.
Essential Recipe: Pappardelle with Arugula and ProsciuttoREAD MORE
Exploring the Essentials with Aly RomeroREAD MORE
— Chef Corey Lee, Benu
— Chef Timothy Hollingsworth