12.5″ / 32cm Open Skillet$400.00
100 in stock
The largest NanoBond skillet easily handles large family meals. Prepare large cuts of meat, a whole fish, long asparagus spears, green beans and much more. All of our skillets are heat tolerant up to 1,050ºF, so you can get the perfect sear every time.
Handcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium, NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel, creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBond’s surface is highly resistant to scratching, staining, salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware, which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1,050ºF, so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight, flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability, NanoBond’s resilient shine gleams dish after dish, year after year. The largest NanoBond skillet easily handles large family meals. Prepare large cuts of meat, a whole fish, long asparagus spears, green beans and much more. All of our skillets are heat-tolerant up to 1,050ºF, so you can get the perfect sear every time.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8 ½ Skillet: 8 1/2 diam., 1 1/2 high; 1 lb. 9 oz.
- 11 Skillet: 11 diam., 1 3/4 high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12 ½ Skillet: 12 1/2 diam., 2 high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
- Dishwasher safe.
How to Care for NanoBond
Please refer to the use and care manual provided with your cookware and on our website
- Everyday cleaning is dish soap and a non-scratch scrub sponge.
- NanoBond is dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn stains and food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a soft cleanser or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Occasionally, you may experience a bluing or mottling of the surface of the NanoBond due to high heat and oil. This is the NanoBond surface doing its job of protecting the stainless steel. Simply use a cleanser such as Bar Keeper's Friend or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner, with a scrub sponge and your NanoBond will be restored to its original brilliance. Scrubbing with a lemon half will also remove bluing.
- Do not use knives to cut food in your cookware.
- Take precaution and always use oven mitts as the handles will get hot in use.
Features and Benefits
- Provides 20% more cooking surface area than traditional skillets.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty.