LIMITED TIME SAVINGS
Hestan Butcher’s Apron with Center Divided Pocket, Gray$30.00
10 in stock
SET CONTENTS: copy not available
• Extra durable butcher’s apron features the Hestan logo and is crafted from colorfast poly/cotton twill for long-lasting use and enjoyment.
• Wide divided center pocket is 8-inches deep to handle a variety of tools, utensils, and accessories.
• Reinforced stress points defend against kitchen wear and tear.
• Apron is machine washable with a soil release finish to helps release stains from normal kitchen use.
• Crease resistant finish keeps apron front uniformly flat to prevent fabric wrinkles.
Be ready for big-time recipes after tying on the commercial-grade Hestan Butcher’s Apron.
Constructed from a durable poly/cotton twill blend, this comfortable butcher’s apron features reinforced stress points to defend against tough kitchen conditions and includes an 8-inch deep center divided pocket to keep tools and accessories at the ready. The 34″” long x 24″” wide one-size-fits-all apron has a classic two-piece slide adjustment neck and extra-long ties for securing the apron in front or back. Machine washable, the apron boasts a crease-resistant soil release finish to remove stains and prevent wrinkles.
Put the professional look back in the kitchen with the high-quality, high-performance Hestan Butcher’s Apron with center divided pocket.
Dimensions & More Info
Number of pockets:
Pocket 1 :8″L x 7″W
Pocket 2 :
8″L x 7″W
How to Care for NanoBond
Please refer to the use and care manual provided with your cookware and on our website
- Everyday cleaning is dish soap and a scrub sponge.
- NanoBond is dishwasher safe and strong enough that you can clean it with steel wool without worry of scratching.
- To remove stubborn stains and food residue, use a scrub sponge or steel wool with the Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Occasionally, you may experience a bluing or mottling of the surface of the NanoBond due to high heat and oil. This is the NanoBond surface doing its job of protecting the stainless steel. Simply use a cleanser such as Bar Keeper's Friend or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner, with a scrub sponge and your NanoBond will be restored to its original brilliance. Scrubbing with a lemon half will also remove bluing.
- Do not use knives to cut food in your cookware.
- Take precaution and always use oven mitts as the handles will get hot in use.
Features and Benefits
- Soil Release Finish
- DayStar’s soil release finish helps this garment to release any stains that may incur through normal use.
- Crease Resistant Finish
- Extra Long Finished Ties
- Reinforced Stress Points
- Two Piece Slide Adjustment Neck