LIMITED TIME SAVINGS
Hestan Contigo Water Bottle, 24-Ounce$20.00
10 in stock
• SUPER SEAL: Patented AUTOSEAL(r) lid is 100 percent leak-proof
• SIP SAFE: Bottle is 100 percent BPA free and features push button lock for easy one-handed drinking
• GRAB AND GO: Easy hold carry handle can also clip to backpacks, bags, and more
• CHILL OUT: Wide bottle opening makes it easy to add ice cubes
• CRUISE CONTROL: Fits most auto cup holders
Quench your thirst with the Hestan-customized 24-Ounce Contigo water bottle.
Show your Hestan colors on-the-go with a 100% BPA-free portable beverage bottle that features Contigo’s AUTOSEAL® feature for leak-proof, one-handed drinking at the push of a button. An extra wide bottle opening makes it easy to add ice cubes, and the bottle fits most cup holders. From the house to the car to the gym to the trail, tote the Hestan Contigo bottle courtesy of the convenient carrying handle that can also clip to backpacks and gear. Top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and long-lasting enjoyment.
For push-button thirst quenching on the go without leaks and spills, reach for the Hestan-customized 24-Ounce Contigo water bottle.
Dimensions & More Info
- 100% BPA free
- Patented AUTOSEAL lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Wide opening fits ice cubes
- Top-Rack dishwasher safe
- Fits in most cup holders
How to Care for NanoBond
Please refer to the use and care manual provided with your cookware and on our website
- Everyday cleaning is dish soap and a scrub sponge.
- NanoBond is dishwasher safe and strong enough that you can clean it with steel wool without worry of scratching.
- To remove stubborn stains and food residue, use a scrub sponge or steel wool with the Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Occasionally, you may experience a bluing or mottling of the surface of the NanoBond due to high heat and oil. This is the NanoBond surface doing its job of protecting the stainless steel. Simply use a cleanser such as Bar Keeper's Friend or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner, with a scrub sponge and your NanoBond will be restored to its original brilliance. Scrubbing with a lemon half will also remove bluing.
- Do not use knives to cut food in your cookware.
- Take precaution and always use oven mitts as the handles will get hot in use.